Fisher had too much power..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I think we finally agree on something!!

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

We agree on something else!

3. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

I wish Reinfeldt and all of them would go. Hell, I even wish Bud Adams would leave. :D

I really don't see the Titans being a consistently good team until Bud Adams or someone quits being stingy and decides to pay some people!

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Let's keep that going...

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I actually like Bud. I do feel like the front office needs to go too though.

I think its much more the front office pulling strings (along with Fisher before he left) than Bud Adams. The only intervening that Bud did was start Vince...and we went 6-2 after that.

I just wish Bud had fired Fisher before making a decision on Young.

6. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

You do realize we had the seventh highest payroll this year right?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I really had no idea you felt that way.

8. SATitan

SATitan Starter

It's ironic that you ask me that question when you have failed to drop any knowledge other than we all know how much you love Vince Young. Give us all a break with your Vy can do no wrong garbage posts cause they are all the same.
    Who am I? Just another person tired of hearing the same old pointless and ridiculous posts that you are responsible for. VY or Arron Rogers? Really man, nough said.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Sayin mainstream rap sucks is just pretentious. I used to like Immortal Technique and Jedi Mind Tricks and crap like that cuz ooh they are soo political, hes rhymes so fast, wow he mad 20 sylables rhyme, that stuff is played out. Rap came up on just rockin a party, it was not about "poetry". The best hip hop dudes just kick it, and occasionally make some serious self expression type thing, but the best songs in hip hop are about girls, money, and contrain losts of brags and violence.

10. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Gang starr aka the guru baby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar