Fisher had too much power..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

I had no idea the way you felt.

2. titanfan77

titanfan77 Starter

If VY hadn't cussed Fisher ... the decision would have been easy and quick for Bud.

3. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

Real rap is played out?? Lmao kid hip hop was meant to move a party. Movement y u think its called HIP HOP. Rap is the lyrical music or supposed to be. That BS u hear on the radio has been played out for a long time, more so then truth rap. Only thing mainstream is is a money entertainment orgnization. Wayne is annoying n garbage. If ANYONE can rap fast or say the most basic punchlines then how could u think wayne is good? Hes not special or have any talent. Wowww he said "it" twice to rhyme in the verse some guy posted a couple of pages ago. WEAK. If u can be swung onto such easy kiddie rhymes i question ur music opinions... u cant favor mainstream n make a opinion about one song to the rest bcuz they are all the same gotdamn thing played on a diff beat by a diff rapper. Same stuff. Rick ross = wayne etc. Both rap bout same that everyone do.. yall just like or claim it to be good bcuz of the beat. Thats exactly y kids today are stupid yall gullable. U let no talent fake studio gangstas make u think u a G. Well LOL at yall. I HEAVILY suggest u go on a rap forum and talk to true rap fans and get laughed at. Come onnnn mannnn.. btw tech would poop on wayne in a battle.

4. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

It's like Fisher thought using a wash board for clothes is better than a washing machine. The wife (the real boss) disagreed and did it her way. VY being the starter was as obvious as that and Fisher had way too much trouble defending his position. You either lose with K Collins or win with VY so that is why VY got atleast 30 wins thanks to Bud Adams forcing Fisher. Nobody is saying Fisher had all the power, only most of it and that was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

5. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

To me that should have got VY a pay raise.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

Well, here's my take, I have been a long time fan of this team, way back in the Oiler days, when Earl was the RB. Trust me if I haven't been through tough times. I feel that Fisher started to gain power after his first shot in the Superbowl. Adams wanted to go back that he felt Fisher should have control of the reigns to get us back. Mr. Del Grecco missing 4 field goals against the Ratbirds didn't help much. But, we blew our shot. McNair still had many more years left, and should have been treated better.

Once the draft came and we needed a QB, Fish wanted Cutler, Chow wanted Leinert, and Adams wanted Young. That kind of started a little trouble. Chow made comments about Young, and if you remember, the play calling was horrible. we went 3 and out every freakin time. Third down and 22, what did we do? Running play up the middle. You could see the frustration in VY. This season, against Washington, VY throws little dink passes here and there, but, when he gets hurt, Rusty comes in and throws deep, actually he throws a deep ball to Moss that is caught for a TD that was called back due to Moss pushing off. Shouldn't that have been our Starting QB throwing the long ball? Fisher wanted Rusty to succeed and felt that if Rusty could click with Moss he may actually start fueling some fire against VY.

Now, another thing, I am not sticking up for VY at all, nor do I condone him lashing out on Fisher, but maybe he had all of this buildup, starting from Norm Chow and having Mr. Adams be the person to say "Play VY, NOW." It just caused him to lash out his frustrations. I am glad both are out, (Fisher and Young), but to me it looked like Fisher really didn't want VY from the start. Also, many other players agree that VY didn't have the leadership qualities and was lost in the huddle. I saw VY not being motivated and leading the team the way he should have. It looked as if he really didn't care. Again, I am glad that they are both gone. Also, these are just my observations that I saw. I really can't say they are true, but just my opinion.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Not that it matters but its pretty much consensus that Fish wanted Leinert..

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R6H0i1RAdHk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    rap sucks

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

While I agree with you on most of this, Wayne does have some alright stuff, although I can't stand any of his recent music. Oh and Tech and Wayne are planning to do a song together in the near future, but Tech's still my boy.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. You know what's also pretentious? Decent literature, movies, and other forms of written entertainment.
    Who wants to sit around reading 'The Art of War' when you can pick up Curious George and be done within a few minutes?

It's not pretentious. Some of us moved on from silly teenage bubble-gum rap music that undoubtedly makes you more and more stupid with every listen. I swear if I listened to a lil Wayne album 3 times through I'd end up watching Jersey Shore, and drinking things from underneath the kitchen sink.

You're listening to the rap equivalent of Britney Spears. Maybe that's ok to you... but don't expect anyone else to sit back and not laugh at your terrible choice in 'artist'. And no "it's just fun music!" doesn't make it ok when little girls say it, so you can't use the same excuse.

Lil Wayne might be the worst rapper ever. And saying 'might' is giving him too much respect. Eeebie Jeebie it Weezie Weezie blaughEHhh hehehe YAaoo... garbage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar