Fisher has Hope for Givens Return by Training Camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Holy crap....look at the size of our new WR's coaches melon. Did we recruit him from area 51?

[​IMG]

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

area 51?, pacman recommended him, hes straight outa jail

3. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Getting Givens back will be sweet. I have a feeling he's going to have a decent year for us next season. I think he'll at least put up numbers like Wade last season. He was kind of VY's go to guy.

4. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Like Jones last year, Givens won't be back to form till late in the year, IMO... It takes a long time to recover from an ACL tear so I would look for the Titans to bring in some help soon...

5. Morph

Morph Revolution

:werd:

Depending on how well his knee has healed and as long as he can still make the cuts, then I see no reason why he couldn't put up numbers like that. However, I think BJ is more likely to become VY's go to guy this season...just my opinion though.;)

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

the force is with me.

7. smili

smili Starter

I'm in line here. I don't expect much out of Givens until the second half of the year at earliest. Certainly nothing to "count on" for the current year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar