Fisher is a GREAT coach!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin1, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

stats sometimes lie. Gayton racked up huge passing yards his first few years, because his teams sucked so he got too throw 40+ times a lot. So those passing totals were meaningless.

On point in the Raven game I agree with you. Titans dominated ratbirds, except for a handful of crucial mistakes. Fisher/Heimiafjlasdkfjlier are too blame for keeping the culprits on the field. FWIW same guys have gotten 2009 spiraling downward. TE Alge Blimpler is still starting and still throwing the ball on the ground. Slimdale has had limited touches, but keeps throwing the ball on the ground.

Drops! Drops.. you talking about Drops!!! The same guys keep on dropping the ball game after game after game. At some point Gage/Washington need too be Kearsed and give Hawkins a chance to stink it up

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

But passing is one stat, the others might have been different.

4. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

no we lost that game because of one reason, and thats ppl fumbling the ball and collins throwing a pick!!!!! Please tell me how thats fishers fault!!!

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Fisher/Heimlaksdflkjer are SUPPOSED to be teaching the O ball security.

Fisher/Jimbelina/CC are SUPPOSED to be teaching the D stripping techniques.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

then why did CJ keep the ball in his right hand instead of switching the ball to his left towards the sideline like he should have. Because JF/MH did NOT emphasize that too him and there was no negative feedback in missed carries for his failure to pratice proper ball security. IF Blimpler knew so much about ball security why does he refuse too pratice it?

And you are totally wrong about teaching. It is what is supposed too be done in TC every year. Gone over weekly, ect ect. if there are fumbles then back to ball security techinques for skill position players

Do you think the OC and DC sit in a room and dream up mad scientists plans on a weekly basis? What do you think they do with their time anyways? They are supposed to be ensuring that the position coaches are reinforcing proper techniques. Somewhere along this chain the Titans are not doing what they are supposed too be doing and that is HC/OC/DC responsibility

And yes Baronias missing because he is kicking low is JFs fault for not having Lowery either prevent the surge that allowed the block, or correcting the hold/kick. Whichever was the culprit. Bottom line everytime JF says "those errors will be corrected" he is talking about teaching the proper techniques to the players AGAIN.

and prove that the players are not retarded. I never said they were retarded anyways, but they sure do play like a bunch of spazes.

7. TitansWillWin1

and you know they are not teaching something that simple how!!! you can teach :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: all you wont but if the players dont follow through its their fault! their grown men they have been playin this game their whole life they kno everything there is to know about ball security! your logic is retarded!

8. TitansWillWin1

also so with your logic your saying that the kicker is never at fault for missing a field goal, the qb is never at fault for missing a wide open wr, and the wr is never at fault for dropping a pass instead its all the coaches fault considering this is all fundamental parts of the game!!!! its just like in baseball when a player fails to bunt the ball! a coach can call a play all he wonts, but its up to the player to get the job done!!!! just like in the NBA, anyone could coach those teams that have a little experience with the game!!! especially when you have a team like the lakers!!!!

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'll type this slowley

It is Fishers fault for allowing the same players to continue to make the same mistakes game after game.

KFC throws into triple or quad coverage for a pick, yet he shows up to take the next snap. No way he is coached to throw into that tight of coverage - on the other hand the WRs can't get seperation at all and KFC has no other options except throwing into tight coverage, cause thats the only options he has. Yet the same WRs who have PROVEN they can't get the job done keep on starting and playing. They are obviously coached on how to obtain seperation, and have been since some drunken Pee-Wee coach decided they were recievers.

It is Fishers fault because he allows the insanity to continue. It is Heimasdfsdfer/CCs fault for not benching the culprits. As I said the fault rolls down the whole coaching staff.

I am not an NFL coach, don't claim to have any insider knowledge. I have, like a number of people here, been an NFL fan since pre teenager. I have read a number of books about the NFL, again like any number of posters here.

We agree that it is the players fault almost all times for lack of execution, you fail too follow me that it is the coaching staffs fault for continuing to expect different results using the same players who have proven they are incapable.

10. TitansWillWin1

yes if the coaches keep playing him, then it is his fault! but what are you gonna say if vince comes in and sucks!!! Dont get me wrong im the biggest vince fan alive and all, but if he comes in and sucks its not the coaches fault its his fault!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar