Fisher is acting weird

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lateknight, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Yeah poor Eddie was never the same after he got knocked out in that game against Pittsburgh.

2. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

agreed this is how fisher always is. he never gives much info away to the press. he has seemed a little testier this year but i guess being winless a third of the way through the season will do that.

3. JEsports

JEsports Practice Squad

Who doesn't get testy when they get asked the same questions over and over again.

4. JEsports

JEsports Practice Squad

I foresee Fish in the next Coors Light commercial.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He's probably so use to having to do damage control when the Oilers were around that he believes every statement has to be a PR statement.

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

If he wasn't so GD vague with the media, he wouldn't get asked those questions over and over again. He's worse with the media about making sugarcoated bulls### exuses than a woman is when she's letting down a guy she isn't interested in (even though he's well aware of her b/s excuse). I guess some people are unable to tell the truth.

7. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

Another week not starting VY and getting walked all over. I'm not saying VY could pull it all together, but damn sure wouldnt be any worse. Fish needs to be bagging orders at a drive through somewhere.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

as for starting VY IF JF does it should be after the bye so VY has 2 weeks with the first team. That way when he fails, and he will, there will not be excuses that he was not given a fair chance, PLUS KFC gets hung with an 0-8 to end his career

9. JokerJ

JokerJ Camp Fodder

I think the playoffs are gone and he should definitely get those two weeks to prepare as a starter. Hopefully, if the coaches are smart, they'll be spending the next two weeks coming up with a gameplan to use him as a weapon and not just some game manager to run the same boring offense.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I would be happy if someone would remind CC that no current NFL teams are running the Veer

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar