Fisher is an idiot!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I'm putting you on ignore until Gayton is removed - that is all.

2. drawingguy

drawingguy Camp Fodder

Really?
    Gee, I'm heartbroken.... :D

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

If it's all Fisher then how did we kill the Steelers in '08 (who went on to win the Superbowl), or beat Baltimore with a last minute comeback (and should have beat them in the playoffs) not to mention the Packers in overtime, Indy at home or that win against Cincy when the wind was howling at 50mph (how many picks would Mr. "Deer in the headlights" have thrown in that game??), the Vikings...etc. Again, these are all games I don't think we would have won in '08 with VY...period! What is it going to take for some of you guys to realize he can't read defenses, especially the good ones and will NEVER take us to the next level. It's been 5 years and it's still more of the same with this guy!! What good is it to look good against a crappy team like the Raiders only to embarrass us horribly against the "real" teams, the ones that actually count?

4. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

@ Rolltide

Killer banner and avatar man !!! Blue Train is one of the greatest Jazz records ever recorded man !

OK, sorry for that, back to your regularly scheduled bickering :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar