Fisher is Darth Sideous

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Exactly, and Fisher has a history with this - Pacman and Haynesworth.

2. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

No, they haven't. What I have heard them say is "If you're gonna side with Vince Young on this one, good luck to you."

Same show, I heard the host (forget which one, but Scott Van Pelt Show) say that (paraphrased) "Vince is Bud Adams' guy and he wants him on the field... but of course Bud Adams is an 80+ year old guy who wears a double-breasted light blue suit and flips opposing fans off...." His tone was totally a bash of Adams. But without the slightest trace of irony, he praised Fisher with being the longest-tenured coached in the NFL without noting that he's tenured by that same 80+ year old guy in the blue suit. It's the sort of thing that regularly pisses me off in any media where the primary job of the anchor is to fill up lots and lots of otherwise empty air time.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Skip Bayless and those two Atlanta radio guys sided with Young, and blasted Fisher on 1st and 10. It surprised me because most of time they are supposed to bicker on 1st and 10. but they all agreed Fisher has to go and Young should stay.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

And Collins is C-3PO.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Does that make Rusty Smith Chewbacca?

7. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

......would last about 30 seconds.

He is still in his prime years, playing the best he ever has, and can still be a game changer in an offense that doesnt limit him to pocketpassing.

There are teams that would eat him up real fast.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Honestly, I can think of at least 10 teams who'd be interested in Fisher and about 5 teams interested in VY... or both of them. Although I think it's pretty clear you can't have both working with one another.

Fisher:
    Vikings
    Broncos
    Cowboys
    Panthers
    Texans
    Bengals
    Jags
    49ers

Vince:
    49ers
    Seahawks
    Panthers
    Dolphins
    Vikings

There are a few other possibilities, but they'll both be elsewhere if we move on. Can't wait to see how this saga unfolds.

9. Section334

Section334 Tha Masta of Disasta

I agree with this post..both parties made serious mistakes that results in serious issues, as a result, both are to blame. Fisher doesn't believe in VY and VY doesn't believe in Fisher and it is really hard to determine which party should be kept. Fisher's philosophy isn't winning ball games and VY's injuries and outbursts aren't winning ball games. Therefore, should we let both go?:hmm:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

I agree. I saw this too, and Skip is a big Tennessee fan. He too sees what the hell Fisher is doing to Young's career. He even said if Young gets cut that would be good for him and that he would probably do better with another team. Also he did say Fisher has to go. Even the other 2 guys agreed with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar