fisher is going to be "roasted"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GMITTS, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Aside from Chevy Chase (who seem to be inebriated or something at his roast), I don't recall any of the Comedy Central roastees getting mad or vindictive towards any of their roasters.
    And you know those roasters probably get much nastier than Fisher's roasters will...I mean look at the Flava Flav roast. Those guys tore him several new 'posterior sphincters'.

2. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

well, hey you might be right...i am just sorry i posted anything going against your thoughts and ideals. the fact of the matter is this...the comedy central roasts they get paid for. this is for charity. now granted, i highly doubt that the line will be crossed into a comedy central roast... and the comment i made about cross the boss was purely sarcastic...i hope this clears it up enough for you...

3. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

Why not? It never happens here!

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

you offended me.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no one gives a :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Jerry Rice dies and goes to heaven. At the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter tells him, "You look like Jerry Rice, but you have NO idea the lengths that some people will go to sneak into Heaven. Can you prove who you really are?"

Jerry ponders for a few seconds and asks, "Could I have a blackboard and some chalk?"

Saint Peter snaps his fingers and a blackboard and chalk instantly appear. Jerry proceeds to describe with arcane mathematics and symbols a pass route. Saint Peter is suitably impressed. "You really ARE Jerry Rice the Wide Receiver!" he says. "Welcome to heaven!"

The next to arrive is Terell Owens. Once again, Saint Peter asks for credentials. Terrell asks, "Mind if I use that blackboard and chalk?"
    Saint Peter says, "Go ahead." Terrell erases Jerry's equations and sketches a truly stunning mural of himself with just a few strokes of chalk. Saint Peter claps. "Surely you are the Terrell Ownens you claim to be!" he says. "Come on in!"

Then Saint Peter looks up and sees Jeff Fisher. Saint Peter scratches his head and says, "Jerry Rice the Wide Receiver and Terell Owens both managed to prove their identity. How can you prove yours?"

Jeff Fisher looks bewildered and says, "What is a wide receiver?"

Saint Peter sighs and says, "Come on in, Jeff."

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar