Fisher is Lying!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

I didn't know Fisher was the one checking down to other wr's.........

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

it wasnt that! if you watched the game you would kno that moss was being used as an decoy half of the pass attempts!!

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

One more thread and we'll have the TWW2 trifecta.. I think GoVince.com may still be available for you.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That comment was worthy of being called a moron? Someone needs to get a grip.

5. TitansWillWin2

Heres the deal ppl are unfairly judgin vince saying hes immature when they dont even know the details! THey are just assuming things due to his past!

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Good grief, can you make your point without name calling?

7. TitansWillWin2

oh so its ok to boo vince and name call him when hes a having a great game but i cant do that on here when someone makes a dumb comment??

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I think you're finally getting it.

Keep it up and you won't have to worry about the "dumb comments" on this board. I can help you with that very quickly.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

High Five... though I don't think he gets it at all..

10. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

A great game? Are you really freaking serious?

We didn't score an offensive touchdown! I don't care what kind of passer rating the guy has, if he can't get us in the endzone its not a "great" game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar