Fisher living in Nashville again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Riverman, May 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If he came back here and told us that was the plan, Id probably take him back.

As annoying as all that .500 football of his was, he at the very least knew how to roll over the Jaguars.

12.24.16 #NeverForget

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

I agree, its all in the past

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Seriously thought I was going to have a stroke at half time. Had to turn it off and "just walk away".

4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Have him back as a Printer Paper Assistant lol

5. JCBRAVE

This league recycles coaches so often Im almost expecting Fisher to interview the same day Mularkey leaves.

Wouldnt be shocked to see Fisher even pull Mularkeys truck to the front entrance for him.

6. Broken Arrow

Makes me frightened to think of Fisher ball with this roster......

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

Fisherball isnt far off from Exotic Smashmouth

in fact I even bet Fisherball wins us a couple of those early losses last year.

8. Broken Arrow

even 2 Fritos at corner could have won us a couple.... lol

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Cool story. I used to be a big fan. Just really wore out his welcome here, which wasn't really his fault so much as Bud's. The Colts jersey thing was a beyond stupid blunder imo, but not a reason to hate the guy all these years later.

• Boring Boring x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

I was actually referring to the offense the first 4-5 games, they had no idea who or what they wanted to be.

We wasted weeks and weeks trying different things that were just stupid as could be.

Fisher at the very least always knew what he wanted to do. For a good while we just looked lost early last year.

But I will tip my hat to this staff for adjusting on the fly.. I did not believe they could adapt, but they have.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar