Fisher Looking for Big Improvement in Second Half of the Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: When asked about what he felt about his team at midway point of the season, Titans Coach Jeff Fisher said he is pleased with the locker room but that the team must find a way to minimize mistakes. "I think I’m most pleased with the work ethic, the locker room, the commitment," said Fisher. "I’ve observed it, and commented on it Saturday night before the ballgame. They have fun together, they trust each other and they’re working hard. What we have to see in the second half is dramatic improvement. We need to see production from key players. We need to see mistakes minimized. We need to see them win a close game. We need go beat a good football team. This team statistically compared to the team last year, about the same. Fewer pass attempts, fewer sacks, we’ve given up a few more points but about the same. The record was the same. I would expect to see significant improvement from this team as compared to what we saw the second half of the season last year."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar