Fisher Mariucci interview on NFL Network

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Wow... Whip me in to a frenzy?? Ok...

Well, I liked what they had to say. If that means they whipped me in to a frenzy, then so be it.

Btw, what Eisen said about the business thing is BS. The NFL is not Enron. It's not Region's Bank. It's not McDonalds. We expect our players to be emotional. I would have been just as pissed as Vince. I don't agree with how Vince acted and I do believe he immature. However, it's not like he went to the 20th floor and cussed out the CEO. Come on..

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Ya'll complain about Fisher being old school....well, the new school NFL is BIG business. It totally applied. If your a salesman in a sales meeting and cuss out your boss, you're fired. period. He disrespected the boss, the boss now doesn't even know where he is......he hasn't seen or heard from him. The kid should be begging to come work out and even stand on the sidelines to keep his job.....but as the commentators mentioned, he's got the Chairman in his pocket, why bother.

3. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I've never complained about his philosophy. I complain about how he's doing a bad job. I'll use your example. If you're a salesman and you don't make any sales, you're fired. See how that works? One of them is disrespectful and one of them is doing a bad job. Btw, last time I checked Fisher wasn't the boss. He's just a manager who's doing a bad job.

4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Lst I checked, he is Executive Vice President.....i'd say that's the boss.

5. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

And all we have to do is look at AIG or Morgan Stanley or Lehman Bros. to see that being the boss often means you can f**K up to such an epic level that you almost destroy the companies you work for and yet you never really get admonished publicly for it, you just disappear into the CEO retread line with a huge amount of cash as your golden parachute. Your never responsible on a personal level. (Think Matt Millen here gang, he flat out sucked as a GM and how is he rewarded, he gets a cushy commntator's job with ESPN and NFL Network, sure wish I was rewarded for my mediocrity like that !!!!)

C'mon man, I think Vince is a punk and totally think he's a primma-donna wuss, but there is NO denying Fisher's handling of this entire thing from the beginning has been poor to e at best. Fisher has issues with ego to, you could see and feel it oozing out of the TV screen during that interview... He's a big feeling douche that I can only hope and pray is gone after three more games. Time to hand him the golden parachute and cut your losses BUD !

6. TJFish

TJFish The Arkansan

I'm SO SICK of "Fisher Trolls" on this forum.

Why does the media have to humor Fisher so much? It's disgusting and pathetic. Most of the media treats Fisher like every word he says is gold. Especially the guys on the radio around here like Mickey Ryan.

It makes me pretty happy when I see someone actually question Fish face. But those times are few and far between...

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Jessica

Jessica Starter

I've always liked Fisher and have never even seriously QUESTIONED him until this season (although I probably should have), but as of now he's just being unprofessional. Not only with how he's handling the entire Vince situation, but also with how inconsistent and contradictory some of his comments have been.

I mean, seriously? Vince is "treated no differently than any other player on injured reserve" and is "welcome back at the facility to rehab," but on the other hand, it's "best he isn't here," and the "locker room is much better" without him.

Well, hang on. If he's going to talk about the situation (which I thought he was done with anyway), he at least needs to get his story straight. C'mon Fish...
    I blame it on the facial hair.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Really?

^^^ This. I don't give a damn who said it, just that somebody, anybody said it.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Fisher is a manipulative a-hole who has all but flushed Vince's career down the drain...He'll twist any situation to sway people's impressions and right now he is turning people against Young.

10. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Fisher just needs to keep his mouth shut until the whole thing gets resolved. He's just beating a dead horse here and making more people side against him, even IF he was in the right to begin with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar