fisher "Not going anywhere"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

HEHEHE...I took a few days off!

Gut

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Thunder...

GOOD POINTS!!!:yes:

Gut

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

I think the Colts will go down early if they face a team with a good RB (and the Pats have 2). I think the Pats will beat the Colts - like they always do if it comes to that. However, I think there is a good chance Indy loses the first game of the playoffs. I can not recall a team having so bad a run D get anywhere in the playoffs (let alone make the playoffs). Manning is also not lighting it up on a regular basis so that does not bode well for them.

As for the Chargers? It doesn't look like anyone is gonna have an easy time trying to beat them at home or away. Ravens and Pats probably have the best chance. And let's not even contemplate how many yards LT might have if the Colts face the Chargers in the AFC Champ game. Can you say new single game rushing record? I can!

But back to the point. The Pats may not be the BEST AFC contender, but they are a contender for the Super Bowl with the RB's, that D, and Tom Brady.

Gut

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Yeah...

Yet another reason Floyd Reese needs to not be re-signed. Maybe he can go to Detroit and trade for the great Hartwig!!!

Gut

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I know...

Carolina would LOVE to trade him now and if Reese thinks so highly of him, maybe he can further wreck Detroit by trading for a 'good' starting OC like Hartwig!

Gut

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh I see what you meant.

8. And why is it that Carolina would love to trade him now? Because he's injured?

Your suggestion that Hartwig is no good and that Carolina would love to trade him is completely indefensible...

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um...

No it's not.... He lost his starting job before he was hurt. Most teams would not want to have a backup getting a $7mil bonus and a $17mil contract....at least I don't think they'd want that. You think the Titans should SIGN a backup OC for that kind of money? I don't.

Anyway, it was a backhanded slap at Reese for having tried to keep Hartwig (for that money no less). The rest was in jest.

Gut

10. You are wrong. He had hernia surgery going into training camp which kept him out a while. And then he tore his groin (ouch) playing in week 1. So no, he did not lose his starting job before getting hurt. He isn't a backup, just injured.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar