Fisher on Young: That's a different person wearing #10

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TBC_titan, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I can't wait for when that comes up. I think the purpose of the coaches calling the passing plays there calling now are for when the time comes when he needs to be a passer first. His confidence will be up. I was very happy to hear he is changing plays at the line.

2. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I agree with that....honestly that INT he threw last Sunday was going to be the signs of him losing his confidence and returning to his old ways. Regardless that it was Byrd that had the INT....I just started thinking "here we go, this will be the real Vince".

Funny thing is, he still stayed composed, didnt make another mistake, help lead a drive for us to win.

I think we all need to realize that maybe just maybe, Vince has matured....he looks like a leader out there....not just a guy that is handing the ball off to CJ.

I want to wait til after Monday night to have a true idea of how Vince will be....Monday Night "Primetime", in your home state, against one of our Rivals, for the whole football nation to watch???

That is a game where you prove to the league you can play.....dont look like Cutler did on the Thursday night game a couple weeks ago.

3. 954titan

954titan Camp Fodder

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Same ole stache misjudging talent...

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yeah he's our #1, not some chump of a backup. That's the difference in the person wearing #10.

He is who we thought we was.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

I am sure Fisher is still worried about Vince. I know I am.

You saw the Bills game last week, there were 3 passes that were |--| that close to being picked, plus he had one that did get picked.

Vince is no Peyton Manning and I don't trust him at QB. Every time he throws one over 10 yards I hold my breath and wince.

7. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Man I was thinking the same thing but as I watched more games last week I also notice damm near every Qb make those type of plays were it could of been a int. I was watching Carson Plamer he thre 2 or 3 should of been int. What im saying it h appends to the best of them. I r ember last year with KC it was the same thing I seen him throw a pass that hit the guy in his chest and he dropped it so it happens.

8. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

channeling your inner Denny Green?:grrhee:

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

You read my mind. Crown his @ss.

10. Loqitar10

Loqitar10 Camp Fodder

Exactly, all QBs make throws that "could have been" picks every game. And they throw balls the WR has to spin around to catch or reach for or slow down for, etc., etc. Sometimes when I read those critcisms I think the writer just needs to get out more football-wise, sometimes I think they're just carping. Dunno. But if you watch a lot of games like I do, you see all that stuff all the time from every QB in the league. Vince's past problems weren't accuracy per se,most the time. A big issue was not being on the same page as the WR, with him throwing to a spot they didn't go to- sometimes he was wrong, sometimes them. But even with all that he was over 60% in his bad year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar