Fisher Optimisitic Young Will Play in Playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

You really believe this to be true?

And do you think he can lead you to a Super Bowl? If not, you don't see any logic to getting the QB of the future some post season experience?

Come on now--you have to be joking, right?

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not sure as to your age, but this is SOOOO reminiscent of the McNair vs. O'Donnell debates about 8 years ago.

Collins has experience, sure. He has a cannon arm, and, when hot, is very good. However, he is very streaky, and his "experience" has amounted to looking pretty anemic in a Super Bowl loss, getting run out of Charlotte on a rail (a maturity issue for him at the time also, so I will give him a mulligan for this), and being one of Al Davis's carousel of interception prone QB's. He is very good in the role he is in now....Vince's backup. Lets leave him there.

VY is the man who will take us back to the Super Bowl. This will probably not happen this season (this year is the Pats year anyway), but will be soon. Lets all just enjoy the ride, and stop messing with the engine parts.

3. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

Amen Cheesehead!

Nice comparison to O'Donnell v.McNair--good thing some of these guys weren't in positions of power then!

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Don't listen to a poster who has predicted we would lose every week, and that we can't possibly win playing like this, and yet, every week we win. The dude is jaded. We've won 4 of 5 and come in as one of the hottest teams in the league. Vince has had a 100 plus rating in three of those games, so he's resorting to critiquing his pride, which is not even measurable, and he's saying that a hot quarterback has a pride problem. Stupid is as stupid does. The said poster has nothing left to defend his cause, and if anyone is demonstrating immaturity, and blindness, it is said poster.

5. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Hey gloat i have a good idea. Let's just cut vince young this year. Since apparently he is the only reason we lose and he's never the reason we win. If we just cut him and insert kerry collins we will have a season like the patriots. I bet you are just so dissappointed in our season. I mean when you saw this flawless roster at the beginning of the year you thought we would go 16-0 and win the super bowl. Come on man if you're actually rooting for our franchise player to fail why do you even come on the site.

6. ewoo

ewoo Starter

Nuts!:evil:

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

He doesn't even look like he cared we won. I don't want him playing if he is feeling sorry for himself sucking all year.

[​IMG]

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You can't be serious.

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Uhh......ok......you talking about the guy on the right or on the left???? Not that Peyton has sucked either....just not sure what your point is. VY has improved over last season, and has improved from a passing standpoint every week during the second half of the season, IMO. Give the kid some time....he is young, and needs to mature.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We shouldn't cut him, but benching him would surely help the team. It did last night. And where did you see me wanting him to fail?
    I don't WANT him to fail, he just does it. I want him to play well, it just never happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar