Fisher parachutes into practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

for once I just got nothing too say

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

not a very smart thing to do when we're all but one game away from securing a playoff spot..

Couldn't he wait until he won us a championship first? god forbid he kills himself.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

seriously though, how bad would that have been

it's ok thought VY could easily step in and fill the head coaching job with all the game study he's doing on the sidelines

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Totally cool!

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

From what I heard, Fisher didn't use a parachute. He did a Criss Angel levitation to the turf.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PHVeBuwxxAw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PHVeBuwxxAw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I saw that chriss angel illusion on A&E and it is so fake. They were using camera tricks like that in the 1920s.

8. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Unbelievable, i dont know any other coach that would do something like that in the NFL today. He always finds different ways to keep the team focused on the task at hand even if he has to do something a little out of the ordinary. I wonder what he'll do if we make it to 15-0??

9. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

You've been wanting to say that the whole time since you started this thread. You were so excited to get that out. Don't lie
    Dude do you sleep? You posted this story at 3 a.m.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

at least he didn't catch himself on fire with pyrotechnics.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar