Fisher parachutes into practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

or chop his leg off with an axe.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've been dealing with a sinus infection this week. The meds knock me out and then wake me up. Been a wild ride this week.

[​IMG]

3. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

Lord the national media will have a field day with this.... If they win this week "Wonderful move by a brilliant players coach... If they lose "Pressure and distractions by coaching staff gets to Titans"

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

On 104.5 this morning, they were teasing Fisher about accidentally jumping into the lake at BSP. He said his son made some comment about landing on the bubble top and bouncing off.

5. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

sweeeeet. We have one cool coach!

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I love it... definitely a cool move by itself, but what a great way of changing the conversation from 10-0 to coach dropping out of the sky. Lighten up practice... maybe teach a little lesson... give reporters something else to ask the players about instead of going undefeated. Nice.

7. Do not try this at home Albert Haynesworth.......

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Well, it's better than Will Ferrell's fall from the coaches tower at USC during a practice. Those players thought someone had fallen to their death. Only to find out it was Ferrell. Fisher skydiving is sort of cool. It probably loosed everyone up quite a bit. I've done a skydive before, and it was from about 10,000. Very fun. Everyone should try it.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

JAT stewardess Vesna Vulović survived a fall of 33,000 feet (over 10,000 meters)[1] on January 26, 1972 when she was thrown from JAT Flight 364. The plane was brought down by explosives planted by Croatian (Ustashe) terrorists, over Srbská Kamenice in the former Czechoslovakia (now Czech Republic). The Serbian stewardess suffered a broken skull, three broken vertebrae, one crushed completely, and was in a coma for 27 days. In an interview she commented that, according to the man who found her, "...I was in the middle part of the plane. I was found with my head down and my colleague on top of me. One part of my body with my leg was in the plane and my head was out of the plane. A catering trolley was pinned against my spine and kept me in the plane. The man who found me, says I was very lucky. He was with Hitler's troops as a medic during the War. He was German. He knew how to treat me at the site of the accident."

10. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I thought that was LenDale White. Maybe they both did it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar