Fisher Pleased with Team Chemistry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Despite the many distractions which has faced the Titans this offseason, Coach Jeff Fisher is pleased with what he is seeing in the locker room. "This team has really picked up where it left off last year," said Fisher. "The commitment has been better than any off-season that we’ve had with the numbers (of players) and the work -- just the consistent day, after day work and the extra work that they’re putting in." Fisher feels the Titans have a strong core of players and that competition will further improve the team. "They’ve been motivated. We’ve got competition in a lot of areas as you see. We have some tough choices just to get down to our training camp number as we start signing draft choices, and that’s a good thing."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. well all indications that we have had, this is very true... like how we have had over 70 guys in there everyday that they have had the OTAs

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Fisherspeak. Blah, blah, blah.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Ya, I have a comment, uh WHAT????

[​IMG]

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't know. Fisher is very direct, referencing specifics and is not ambivalent. What I read was not characteristic Fisherspeak.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Organic Team Chemistry get's no respect.

7. Titans10&25

Titans10&25 Camp Fodder

Haha "Fisherspeak" we've all heard this before, but I do like what I've been hearing though. To me it sounds like they really are working hard this offseason and that is awesome. Since we dont have the top quality talent, extra amount of work especially with players "wanting" to put it in is awesome and it should really pay off. Guess we'll see come preseason.

8. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Faith People Faith In Our Team We Will Be Allright!!

9. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Maybe a little Fisherspeak (coachspeak more like it), but you can tell a lot about a team by the attitude of the players. Last year you could sense a bit of it - Bulluck said before the season that things were starting to come together and "no way are we a 4-12 team this year". He was right. The players see each other every day, and the vets know what talent looks like better than anyone... so if those guys are getting excited then that usually means they have confidence in the young guys. To have record attendance in the weight room on non-OTA days is a good sign.

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

TNThunder speak

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pAs6TDLuKgQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pAs6TDLuKgQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

And that's a fact......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar