Fisher Praises Team on Final Practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think he said it so that they know their hard work isnt going unnoticed.

2. FanSince'87

FanSince'87 Heretical Fanatic

What more can we ask from a "rebuilding" team

Sure, the Titans majorly underachieved for the first four games. But, the last two games have been outstanding from this young team. Everyone says that the Titans performance against the Colts was not good enough because they didn't win. Of course, if they had won, it would have been better. But, when halftime came, and the Colts had not scored a point, I decided whatever happened the rest of the game was fine with me. Then, when they actually won last week, I was as proud of them as I ever was any of the "great" Titans teams(including our Superbowl team). I can see that this team has a winning attitude and a strong desire to make something out of this season instead of just building momentum for next season. The individuals players are finally starting to form a cohesive unit. That is cause for praise of both the coaching staff and the players. If Coach Fisher says the guys deserve a short practice, I say give 'em their due. :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar