Fisher press conference (responses)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agreed, that was pretty non-committal, but at this point is about all that I would have expected.

The juicy stuff will leak out in the coming months.

IMO they have about 2 weeks to get this replacement hired before it really starts affecting pre-draft work, and even if it happens before then the new coach will be busy fast...

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I kind of liked of how "the fans deserve to know", "the fans deserve" was pressed on the organization. The press knows the fans drive that business.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Sneak TMZ in there. We want to know the truth.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

I thought you didn't believe in conspiracies?

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I wanted to see a Jimmy Chitwood Moment. "I'll coach the Titans if Vince Young is my quarterback." - Bill Cowher.

6. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Underwood made no attempt to answer the questions that Travis asked. No attempt at all.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I can't wait to see Fisher try this Fisherspeak garbage in any other major city in America.

The media is going to rip him to shreds any place he goes. He wont be able to handle actual press doing their job.

8. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

Since I was an Oilers fan that followed the franchise Nashville... I can't help but think of Jack Pardee, Jerry Glanville (used to leave tickets for Elvis) and Hugh Campbells of the world in considering Bud's next choice....I think about those years in my youth following the Oilers... they were always a bit of a joke, even though they had some playoff teams.. they just seemed unstable... Fisher brought stabilty through the years with the relocation and all of that.. Even though the change is probably good, just seems like the franchise is headed in the wrong direction, hope it don't take years to right the ship.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Is it just me or was there just something about all this that is just way too civil? By the way Reinfeldt and Underwood were practically hanging on Fisher's jock you would think that these clowns begged Fisher to stay and he's the one who had finally had enough.

Looks like Fisher walks away a winner here. That had the be the biggest @ss-kissing fest of a firing I've ever seen.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yes he did. He said are you going to let me talk. He said it 2-3 times before the bozo finally STFU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar