Fisher press conference (responses)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I like how Clay Travis doesn't just sit there and accept the BS that the coaches/execs try to pass off as legitimate answers. He's pretty much the only person in the local media with any balls in that regard (and Kuharsky to an extent). That said at times he can definitely be a jerk, or a d-bag if you will. I like the guy well enough but sometimes it just seems like he's trying way too hard to be edgy. Like the whole Terrible Towel article he wrote. I mean, I hate the Steelers as much as the next Titans fan. But he took what should've been a light-hearted funny article and went to the extreme by hurling vitriol at the city of Pittsburgh itself and the people who live there. Just really pointless and unnecessary. He honestly should be embarrassed by that pathetic excuse for journalism.

Back to the topic at hand though, I agree with TJ. Why hold a press conference at all if you are going to be so standoffish and withholding of information?

Fisher's amazing. Reinfeldt's amazing. Underwood's amazing. Adams' amazing. Nothing is wrong with the franchise. 200 years experience. Blah blah blah. It was nothing more than a gigantic circle-jerk.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

and then he proceeded to talk gibberish unrelated to the context

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What will happen now is rumors will continue to leak as they have the last 24 hours and the truth will end up being whatever is said the most on this message board.

I hear Fisher may have made a pass at Bud's grandson.

:sarcasm:

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I don't, only saying that the truth will leak out over time...

Go troll someone else...

5. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

The truth? If you think the truth is being concealed from the public, then yes that is a conspiracy. How am I trolling?

6. Mr.biggums

Well first off, you posted three sentences so not much to really choose from in that last post. I will go ahead and bold your entire three sentence posts for now on to make you feel like I am not trolling. I am sorry about pointing out the name calling, it just seems like a weak counter on your part. I am not trying to cry victim. Tired debate topics? I'm sorry, I will talk about cj's grill for a little if that makes you feel better, however I will come back to discussing our franchise quarterback, our former head coach, and why I see the things the way I do. This is a forum, where discussions and arguments happen. You say I'm trolling, yet you initiated the arguement with me......don't talk to me anymore and no replies will be made.:wink2:

7. CheeseheadTitan

No problem....and I will debate you when you have something to say about the "franchise QB" and "former head coach" that hasn't been said to the point of nauseum over the past six months.

Don't you get tired of having the same arguments for an eternity? I do.

Funny how quoting you in a totally different thread is initiating this argument in this thread....nothing like a little revisionist history here to support your continuing quest to be "the victim".

8. Mr.biggums

Well I am trying my best to bring new facts and figures into the argument so bear with me.

I'm actually new to these arguments.

Once again, never stated myself as a victim.

Yes, actually what you say in other threads DOES matter, because it establishes what your viewpoints are. It wouldn't make sense to say in one thread you are a true fan of the organization and in another you are saying you are not cheering for the team anymore.

9. CheeseheadTitan

You don't have to "state" yourself as one to try to position yourself as one...just look back at some of your other "debates" where you annoyed someone with these same blah blah arguments that we have been seeing for several months now, they got irritated and went personal, then you spent alot of time crying foul about how one of the "rational" fans called you a name (boo freaking hoo...).

Try your game with someone else...will not happen here.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-cUnXWNO17s" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar