Fisher Says Defense Must Improve in '07

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

that just shows you that the DC doesn't know how to put his players in a position to succed, i.e. having Tank and LT in coverage all the time? They have proven that they cannot play in space and are much more suited to play near the line, and yet he has Fuller and Finnegan, guys that are pretty darn good in coverage blitzing and leaving LT all alone, bad scheme. If anything blitz LT and drop one of the other guys to play the other deep half.

I am also really upset that we never got a chance to see our wasted #1 pick of Woolfolk at least used a little bit at safety, why not? he can't be that bad, I mean it's not like he's covering someone. Thanks for ruining that pick.

Off subject, but Haynesworth didn't do a darn thing since coming back from the suspension, he wasn't disruptive at all in any game. With the exception of the facemask tackle on Losman, I didn't see him penetrate at all, and our rush D was still bad.

2. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

finally some truth. evalute the talent at hand, ain't a mystery why the D struggles.

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

That's right. 80% of us thinks it's Schwartz's fault...

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the other 20% KNOW its SGWBs fault

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Blame Canada

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

goes withoug sayaing Canada is at fault, also the Swiss!

"That's the problem with Neutrals - you never know where you stand. Damn them and their neutrality." - Zap Brannagian

7. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

The D line & secondary needs to have 3-a-day sessions on tackling come training camp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar