Fisher Says Fan Participation Important Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans Coach Jeff Fisher said the fans can have a big impact Sunday against the Colts. "The players have talked about it. I know they’re going to continue to talk about it up until kickoff," said Fisher. "It makes all the difference in the world. The difference as it relates to Indianapolis is there’s a time to get loud and a time not to. As the players have said and we’ll try to remind the fans, it’s a good idea to get loud when there’s 15 seconds left on the play clock. Just watch and enjoy the game, listen and enjoy the sights and sounds, and when there’s 15 seconds left on the play clock, that’s when it’s time to really crank it up."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I heard him say it Tuesday night, and I'll be there carrying out orders. He said with a no-huddle team, it's not as important to be loud when the QB is getting the call through his helmet as it is when the offense is set and the QB is audibling -- the last 15 seconds on the play clock.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gunn-y -gunn-y - Gunn-y - Gunn-y - Gunn-y

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I haven't been feeling well all week. The game last week took alot out of my voice. After tomorrow I fear I will literally be unable to speak. (as opposed to being speechless at the outcome)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar