Fisher says Ringer will play bigger part.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I hope we start using ringer more, i love cj but but he's not built to take the beating he has been taking. Im afraid we will loose hi for the season if they don't rotate ringer in more often.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I agree with most of this. The bold part is just wrong. He had a 70 yard run week 1, a 87 yard run that got called back in week 2, and a 40 yard run when 5 guys had an angle on him. There was no way to break that to the endzone. He just hasn't been getting in the open field as often because teams are selling out to stop him and Whoeverthehell (Fish, Dinger, all looks the same) won't call pass plays until the third quarter.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Riiiiiiiiiiight

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

What? 2 Carries isn't a bigger part?

5. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

Just like I said Fisher is a f#$%ing liar and has zero respect for us fans the way he c alls plays or has supported Heimy to

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Fisher said "Finger" would be a bigger part of the game.

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

And to think it only took till week 4 for him to realize this. Maybe we'll even see CJ in the slot mismatched on a defender with Ringer in the backfield.

Then again maybe not.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm sure everyone is going to hate this but too bad. I JUST think if we had kept Blount we'd have a legit power back. Why not try an Earth Win Fire deal like in NY? It gave a change of pace! Oh man I wonder what a change of pace running game would be like. Oh but he can't play special teams so we can't have him.... and our ST still suck. Hate to say I told ya so but... well no I don't.

9. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

Without more sustained drives there won't be enough plays to give Ringer more carries. We were 3-12 on 3rd down conversions. CJ only had 19 carries, so how can we give the ball to Ringer more and still get CJ at least 20 carries a game?

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'd be happy if Ringer got CJ's carries at this point.

CJ is running like a girl. Walking to the sidelines every "run" hoping a huge hole opens for him to get his 70 yard run.

Hit the hole. Get 5. Repeat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar