Fisher Says Titans Continuing to Improve

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: As the Titans prepare to take some time off with an open date this Sunday, Coach Jeff Fisher says his team has made strides the past two games in their rebuilding efforts. "We’ve improved over the last couple of weeks," said Fisher. "The guys enjoy practicing. That’s the most important thing is improvement. I think we have to be careful when we come back. We’re going to have to get back, get the timing back quickly, put pads back on and tackle and do those kinds of things when we come back because the lay off with a young team is a concern. They deserve it (the break) and they earned it. I’m sure they’ll make the most of their time off."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Good to hear Fish talk positive about Stew...

Looks like our OL isn't changing anytime soon.

3. lets hope not cause its been working really well for our running game

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I hope that means this line is a permanent deal :yes:

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Let's try something different. Go with what works and leave the line as it is.

6. BKS Sports

BKS Sports Guest

Let's All Get Out Our Crysial Ball

Let's all get out our crystal ball and try and forcast where the Tennessee Titans will be in the year 2008. Right now, it seems, the Titans are sitting pretty, with 41MM in cap money to spend, most likely a second and third round draft choice in 2007 and remarkable improvement on both sides of the ball especially by Vince Young and Travis Henry just to mention two.
    My prediction you ask? Well If improvement continues at the present rate, I see the Titans making the playoffs with a record of 10 & 6 but not making it all the way to the big show. Dominate teams of the present, like the Colts, will be having the same problems the Titans are having right now with salary cap issues. I know I sound kinda vage in my prediction but that's because I want YOU to join in tell me what you think 2008 will hold.
    Let's talk Titans!
    BKS Sports

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

You might see 10-6 next year if VY keeps improving.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

we cant go 10-6 with this team, we need to continue picking up free agents like we did this year, some of our pickups have greatly helped our team already

9. fltitan

fltitan Guest

I think 10-6 is very possible next year. It appears we may have the OL settled, our receivers should be better and VY will be much better. If we can improve the D with FAs and get a couple of good draft picks our team will be much stronger. The extremly tough schedule we have this year will make us better and hopefully or schedule will not be the 5th hardest in the league next year. Yea 10-6 very possible.

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

And if we get a difference maker with our 1st pick, aka CJ, TG or LL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar