Fisher Says Titans Need Help at CB, DE and WR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

bye bye pacman

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Lamont Thompson. How long do you reckon we'll beat that dead horse?

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Pac is about as sure to go as the Lions will win the superbow.. everyone just shut up about releasing pacman. for a player u all dont even seem to care about and just wanna trade there sure is alot of threads about him. yeah seems like u dont care about him..

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

apparently another season :rolleyes:

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Love him as a player, but anyone with a clue would have gotten in front of the bad reputation long ago.
    It is as if he likes the bad rep, and thinks it is cool.

The notion that multi-million dollar athlete can act like a thug and still be a professional athlete the next day is a notion that needs squashed.
    If it takes making an example out of one of our best players, then that is the breaks.

Finnegan can take the CB duties.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

im happy your willing to just get rid of our best player. and no one say vince young is because hes not.

7. fltitan

fltitan Guest

The situation with Pacman puts the Titans in a terrible position. If the Titans cut him he will be signed by another team in 48 hrs. or less and he is still in the league. If we don't cut him its a public relations nightmare. The only solution for the Titans and the many other teams dealing with these issues is for the NFL to step in and NOW! I read they are discussing a 3 and out rule, I hope they adopt it and enforce it as I believe this is the only that will get the players attention.. The reason every team with these issues can't cut these guys is they will sign with someone else and you have to play against them. I know these guys should be cut but then if the team doesn't win coaches get fired. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Yes, there should be an option for terminating a contract for bad conduct.
    Teams should be able to recoup bonus money paid, and no team should be able to sign a player dismissed in such a manner.

Such a rules change would take the power away from the malcontents and put it in the hands of the league and the teams.

I suspect that if the "conviction" scenario comes in to play, then the Titans would be in that situation anyway.
    But this proves that a court conviction is too stringent a standard.
    There are many elements of misconduct that do not rise to the level of a crime.

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

How good of a player will he be in the penal league? Cut the thug, it's not ALL about winning...you know??? Well, maybe you don't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar