Fisher Says Young's Injury Not Serious

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinking like you do could do more harm than good. That's why Jeff Fisher is coaching and your not. I agree he should have some playing time this year, but I don't think he should play every game. Risk playing a 58 million dollar QB in his rookie year IS NOT a great decision (refer to saturday nights game.)

2. ShoTym

ShoTym Rookie of the Year

So the coaches that started the Mannings, Carr, Harrington, Smith, Plummer, Weinke etc. are all idiots then huh? A QB can only get hurt when he starts as a rookie huh? You are making no sense at all. Let's protect that $58 mil QB and just never play him. That way he will never get hurt, unless it's in practice. Oh well, let's hold him out of practice too.

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

On the other hand, Billy looked sharp (1st series incompletion to Givens notwithstanding)...I actually like him as a stopgap to the VY era. Especially if the run game holds up.

I'm not a huge favor of reverting to the "live or die by the field goal" mentality, though.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Take out Peyton, and the rest of those bums STINK.

And Peyton can't win a big game. :))

5. It it blatantly obvious that Young is not ready to be an NFL starting QB...

6. ShoTym

ShoTym Rookie of the Year

Finish the sentence next time you quote me.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I don't need to finish anything. I made my point, the QB's you listed are bums.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you left out leftwich and bledsoe

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If you want the Titans to win more than five games, pray Volek stays healthy.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]OH Reynaldo, please watch over Billy Volek.
    keep him free from injury...
    make his passes spot on...

keep him free from ints..

and deliever him from forced fumbles.
    [​IMG]
    glory be to Fisher Floyd and Reynaldo...
    as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be...

a world without the OILERS. Amen.[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar