Fisher Stressing Running Game in OTAs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

coach bryant needs to know that brung isnt a word

2. fltitan

fltitan Guest

It is a word in Alabama if Coach Bryant said it and will be in Tennesse if we get back to running the ball and great defense.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Young is the runner. Let's not kid ourselves. He's gonna be a one man wrecking crew. I don't think we will be as smashmouth because of Young's gazelle like style. Lendale is just the side show. Young is the whole enchilada.

4. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Its gonna be Chris Brown and Lendale White...if they are so interested in trading Brown why not bane him from the complex too? I think that was all just a rumor...

5. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

And to add to that why wouldnt the titans resign brown anyway? He isnt going to demand a huge amount of money, he will be coming off his rookie contract which isnt worth even that much considering he was a 3rd round draft choice...He also doesnt even seem like a self centered player...

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It got a mention yesterday in the paper as well.

Not that I expect it to happen but if LenDale White comes in and looks fantastic and Nash shows something, I think Reese would consider trading Brown for the right deal.

You just don't see many RB trades out there and Brown, IMO, isn't going to get anyone to give up much.

It's best to let it play out. If the Titans are serious about establishing the run game, they'll need all the help they can get.

7. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

ha wonder what CB is laughing at there...anyways pretty funny picture but seriously its better to laugh then to smoke your way to the CFL with ricky in your spare time

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Wow!

Sounds like fisher is serious about really coaching this year after taking 2005 off. Bravo jeff!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar