Fisher the great communicator...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tex-titan, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tex-titan

tex-titan Camp Fodder

At the end of the day, if your fingers aren't broke, my agent's phone number is only 10 digits and it's a toll free number, too. So it doesn't take but 30 seconds to call my agent and tell him what your plans are.

Kevin Mawae

Of course, I would have liked to have been with the team I was with for the past decade, and that wasn’t able to happen,” Bulluck said. “They never reached out to me, so I did what I had to do.

Keith Bullock

He never came to me and said he was OK and wanted to go back in...

Jeff Fisher

I guess Keith Bullock and Kevin Mawae didn't tell Fisher that they still wanted to play for the Titans.

• High Five High Five x 12
  2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Would have been nice to have Mawae back this year..

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

nobody cares about these 3 ex titans. :)

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

^Many people do. Mawae was a great leader, so was Bulluck & he's one of my fav players of all time. Just because you & Fisher don't doesnt many nobody else does. Also Vince will likely be our starter next year..so wait until he possibly messes up next winter to call him an ex player ;)

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

"What am I supposed to do with 3 carries?" - Lendale White at the end of a 10 game winning streak while racking up 15 tds that season.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Bulluck

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Jeff Fisher is a terrible liar. Why would those guys lie?

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Rusty should be well planted in this offensive roll by next year. VY is about to get chubby and lazy on his long vacation. With rusty having several NFL games to play, theres no way VY will look better than Rusty in training camp and preseason next year. no way.

9. pettso

pettso Starter

Please refrain from feeding the trolls.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. barlow2008

barlow2008 Camp Fodder

LOL!!!!!!!! You have about the same chance of fisher bringing a superbowl here as you do Rusty being well planted into our offense by next year. Man I needed that laugh lol!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar