Fisher to choose between Rams and Dolphins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pettso, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

So it's looking like Miami? That's a surprise to me.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Fisher said he would make up his mind by today.

C'mon, Fish. Pick a team. Rams or Dolphins. It's not like the whole league wants you. Just two teams.

3. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

He should choose Donnie Nickeys pants. Sure he will love coaching there

4. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

He is probably still waiting for the Indy HC position to open up. He can't wait to sport his Manning jersey.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The dude loves the attention.

If I were the owner of either team I'd be about at the point of moving on by now. You want a guy who really WANTS to be there. Not a guy who takes weeks to decide between you and some other crappy team.

And on the flip side, if neither job is jumping out at Fisher then maybe he should just wait for something else to come along. But like I said, I really think he gets off on the attention.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fisher needs to go coach the Montana Grizzlies, that's where his heart is.

7. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

What's a surprise to me is a NFL team willing to consider paying him upwards of 7 million a year.

What the hell has he done to deserve that kind of money, and get that much power of a team.

Wherever he goes, he won't last long. I give it 3 to 4 years tops at that salary.

Fisher knows how to talk the talk, but the last few years at Tennesse he was pompus.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It would be hilarious if Miami and St Louis hire someone else now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I would not rule out the Colts in this race, They seem to keep things low key and could be in talks with Fisher, they have no reason to keep Caldwell... I could see the only problem here would be Fisher wanting them to keep Peyton Manning. I doubt he would go to Indy if they go with Andrew Luck.

Colts getting Fisher will help when they play us twice a year, Fisher knows everything about the Titans.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

It's a new regime, new o coordinator, new d coordinator, if he does know something it's not much based on the game.

Certain players he would know how to scheme and work against I would say but sure not "everything"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar