Fisher to keep VY from the Booing LP Fans.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I hear VY will be placed up in the coaches box for the Texan game on Sunday.

imo they need to let him on the field and go ahead and get it over with, sooner or later he has to face the fans again.

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Stop catering VY like he's a little baby Fisher.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

VY cant go to raod games cause he is hurt, and at Home they will put him in the coaches box. they cannot block the media and fans for ever. next thing they will do is tint the box windows. so cameras cannot zoom in on him.

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Fisher said earlier in the week that he was considering putting Vince in the box during the game so that he can get a good perspective of the game from a different view. Keith Bulluck had commented at how much he saw and learned from sitting in the box when he sat in for Eddie George to do commentating for a preseason game.

I don't think it's a bad idea. Fisher has put Vince in "Learning Mode" so why not?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

If Fisher didnt bring this up earlier in the week then i wouldnt beleive it was for a learning tool, but since he did i think he is legit for his reason. I doubt it is to hide him from the booing from the obnoxious fans.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

...so why not later?

The guy is barely removed from a time in his life when he was talking about suicide. There's no need to rush him back. Hell, I would be okay with letting him watch the game at home for a few weeks. Why push the issue when there is absolutely no advantage to doing so?

7. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

We can all agree he will learn a lot more from the box. And we can all agree he needs to learn the game more. So I'm not really sure why this is even being talked about.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol @ learning from the box. That's hilarious. Well - this will surely add more fuel to the fire when it comes to Vince's soft skin.

9. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

You guys complain when he doesn't come off the field and look at the photos from the play, but now he's going to be breaking down every play from the box and you think he won't learn. Some of you guys just look for reasons to bash him. I guarantee if he was on the field and we lost you guys would blame him for being a distraction on the field.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

Ok...if people boo VY when he comes back, that is an absolute disgrace. Booing him when he throws 2 ints and pouts is one thing, but the guy has been out for a while and clearly struggling with his life. I'd feel like absolute crap if I had a hand in causing a guy to do harm to himself. Please please people...give the guy a chance when he returns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar