Fisher to keep VY from the Booing LP Fans.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

:blah2:

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

lol thats awesome.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Pitbull and Cruds, both posts deserved rep, but I have to spread it first.

Honestly, I don't care what the reason is. As long as he's up there watching and paying attention, it may be better. There's fewer distractions and a better vantage point. I really don't think that it's a big deal.

4. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I'll be you good money that if the cameras hit him in the coach's booth, VY will be on his phone texting somebody.

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Some of you are brutal!

Hey, if Keith said he learned a lot from being in the Announcers box, then I don't see why it won't be a good learning experience for Vince to be in the coaches box, where they would obviously be breaking down every play after it happens.

So many are to assume that Fisher is putting Vince in the box to avoid the boo's and that's simply not the case as I see it.

To each his own

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

If that happens then he deserves the criticism

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

That's wrong though, coaches don't rehash and break down every play that just happened in the booth, they are scheming and trying to set up plays. They don't have time to go back, they have to stay focused on the present and future. I'm not saying it's Fisher trying to hide VY, I just don't understand the logic, there is beginning to be too much distance between VY and the team is all I'm saying.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I boo'ed him so harshly I actually got his attention during a tv time out and I wouldn't dream of boo'ing him for simply being on the sidelines. He's not Bill Buckner for Pete's sake. In the event he returns as a starter, which in my view is a near certainty for it's only a matter of time, I plan on applauding him and welcoming him back enthusiastically. I expect him to be a different qb and I will have some measure of limited patience... however, if he stinks it up over time I do have a boo threshold... I can promise "not now" but I can not promise "never again".

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Vy is gonna have to learn the defences of almost all the NFL teams and learn how they play. Great Qb's like Manning understands how the coaches and other players of teams think.

Vy has a long ways to go i think he will be 28-30 years old before he is the Qb people thought he would be. i dont know if we would keep him that long.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

and then his legs will be gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar