Fisher to Stick with Collins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Despite a 1.3 passer rating Sunday, Titans Coach Jeff Fisher plans on keeping Kerry Collins as his starting QB. "Kerry was brought here because of his experience," Fisher said. "We're sticking with Kerry and continuing to develop Vince." Fisher also said there is a chance #3 QB Billy Volek could play at some point. "That doesn't mean Billy's not going to get on the field right now. This is where we are with our quarterback situation," Fisher said. Fisher did say there would be a point where change would have to be considered if Collins continues to perform poorly. "If things continue down this course, yeah, there's a point," Fisher said. "But I don't expect to continue down this course. I expect to pull out of this. I expect this team to improve."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. well we have to improve, theres no other way to go, very sad but its true and we cannot deny it

3. Archtitan

Archtitan Guest

4. sticking with one of the worst decisions of the franchise, would u agree?

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I am sure Volek is disappointed..so much for SD

6. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Is Fisher seriously an idiot??....

7. WTFU is going on ?

[​IMG]

Me for Titans gm .......:hmm:

Fisher is ugh .... [​IMG] why start a qb with a 1.3 passer rating ?

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Fisher Is A Gleaming Gem Of Colossal Ignorance !!!!!

[​IMG]

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Fisher needs to go.
    He's never regained the team he lost last year, and now he's lost any rational thought he might have had.

10. maybe hes been watching cpa too much and thinks that kerry is doin good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar