Fisher: "We Left a Lot of Plays on the Field"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Tennessee Titans Coach Jeff Fisher commented on his team's 23-16 loss to the Jets. "If you are curious about my expectation level as far as this team is concerned, the play in the second half --- the two straight consecutive scores, the three-and-outs on defense, the momentum surge and the change of field position is exactly what I expected this team to do for four quarters," said Fisher. "Therefore you understand why I am disappointed in what happened today. We were inconsistent. We flashed. We did some things, but we left a lot of plays on the field. This team is going to improve. This team is not happy right now and does not have reason to be."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Hey Fisher, you started Collins live with it

3. lol, but if we can have those flashes take place during the whole game, we will win just about every game i think

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I've heard this before, and every team with a losing record says it. If only we could do that for 4 quarters. Yeah, whatever, but what is sad about the whole thing is, there are two more levels to this quote we still have to get to. "We play one good half, but we need another." "We play three good quarters, but we never finish in the 4th." The quote says it all in my opinion. We are spinning our wheels right now.

5. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

His press conferences are starting to sound like ground hog day.

6. what does that mean?

7. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

It's a movie the same day happened over and over and over and over.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

It means get used to listening to it.

You'll be hearing it until we're "on the clock."

9. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Ouch.

10. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

How about bringing some "competition" to the QB position.

You know, make the roster as strong as it can be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar