Fisher wears Peyton's jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TM, Oct 20, 2009.

?
  1. Yes. And he should be fired for doing it.

22.2%
  2. Yes. It was bad timing and in poor taste but he should not be fired for it.

35.0%
  3. No. It was just self-depreciating humor at a charity event.

42.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

If we were 6-0, Fisher wouldn't be saying "I just wanted to feel like a winner"

It's just bad timing IMO, he could have made a joke that didn't involve our division rivals and after being embarrassed beyond belief in front of the Nation.

2. titanfanof89

titanfanof89 Camp Fodder

Whatever!!

There's other ways to honor Dungy! This ticks me off, not only is it an insult to the team but what about the fans who pay to go to the games and continue to show their support?!?! Seriously, i would have thought that Fisher would have had more sense then to do something as stupid as this!! ugh!!

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

This just in... Jeff Fisher is now doing Sweet 16 Parties with Peyton Manning

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Colts Still SUCK

4. Titans/Oilers

Titans/Oilers Camp Fodder

I can't condone this behavior.

Maybe if the Titans were 6-0, it would be minimally funny.

Imagine if you were a manager at Microsoft, and you showed up to a public meeting wearing a Apple shirt. You would be fired within hours.

If Fisher thinks that being 0-6 and losing 59-0 is funny, then Fisher had better not let the door hit his arse on the way out. So long, Fish...

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Poll added.

6. luxbear

luxbear New England Titan

...As if he didn't already have a mob after him asking for his head on a stick. You know, I've always been a big Fisher supporter, I regard him as one of the top coaches in the league. This year though, I have no idea what's been going through his mind on a number of decisions he's made, including this one.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I went with the second option. Not that I don't want him fired. I certainly do. But not simply because of this.

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Using Jeff Fishers Logic, We should feel like winners after watching this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xahi0bqz2Mo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xahi0bqz2Mo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

when the team is 6-0 how can you care? all this proves is that Fisher is dealing with this better than most of us. he needs to keep in mind that fans can be a few bricks shy of a load. this is a good way to get his car vandalized.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I actually want Fisher gone...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar