Fisher will have us ready.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 76Gibson

76Gibson Guest

Fisher is a good coach & I expect the Titans to be very ready, should be a great game. I hope whomever wins isn't so beat up that they don't have the juice to kill Pittburgh the following week.

After the Titans pulled the game out this year in Baltimore I was sorta surprised (but shouldn't have been I guess) at all the emotion during the Titans post game pressers. Then I realized that Fisher & Bullock & Collins had the team fired up reliving 2000. I don't think the Ravens were on that mental trip with Billick gone and only Ray, Cmac & Stover left. I think it was just a game to them.

I think they will get it now and match the intensity. Here's to a smash mouth football game!

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If the Titans need someone to get them pumped up for ANY opponent in the AFC Divisional Playoffs, they're in trouble.

3. 76Gibson

76Gibson Guest

true enough, but it doesn't hurt to play mad.

4. McTitanPlayer

McTitanPlayer Camp Fodder

I honestly don't think that the titans will have a problem getting pumped for this game:

1. it's the ravens
    2. the titans don't get any respect
    3. fisher is a beast
    4. it's in tennessee
    5. plus, it doesn't hurt that big al and vanden bosch have had some time to rest up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar