Fisherball, Chow, etc.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan1216, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm tired of Fisherball.
    He would never have lasted 13 seasons anywhere else.
    We should be trying something else, cause Fisherball is outdated.

2. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Fisher ball works when you have the right personnel. Look at the Jaguars.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Hope you were joking about the FG part. Since FG's don't get wins.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I wasn't joking. That's what they know how to do, and you're right it DOES NOT get you PO wins...

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Fisher....

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Fisher is mediocre. But people would rather settle with mediocre than take a chance on getting something worse.

that is the ONLY reason he still has a job. He loses more games for this team than the players ever could.

7. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Fisherball Again

I'll just echo the sentiments of many who have grown weary of our pathetic offense. Our offense is truly offensive.

I'm so frustrated I cannot even describe it.

If the coaching staff comes back intact next season, we are truly in line for another sleepy season.

I hate our style of offense, yet I like having Jeff as the coach. I just keep hoping a light will come on for him somewhere, sometime. We have what once was the most dynamic QB in the league, and he is well on his way to middle of the pack.

All the experts say if Jeff Fisher was fired today, he'll have a head coaching job tomorrow. That's probably true. I always answer that to "yes, there are plenty of teams out there that would love to get up to 8-8."

8. Deuce Wayne

Yep. Fisher. We knew all Chow would do is hold a clipboard once he came here and do what Fish tells him to do, and voila!
    The main problem is, Fisher is the worst analyst ever. He's horrible at evaluating talent, and even worse at evaluating failing strategies.

9. alzarius

alzarius Guest

This should be pinned

10. Deuce Wayne

Earlier, during halftime:

Jeff Fisher: Guys, this is exactly what we wanted. They're on their heals! We're dominating out there and they're ready to pack it in. Now, all we have to do is make no mistakes and get out of here with the win!

Vince Young: Jeebuh doobah duzzy bubba noobin.

Jeff Fisher: Yeah, that's right Vince. We discussed this all week long. 6-0. That's how we want it to end, so defense, just keep doing what you do. Vince, you just keep Hentrich busy. 6-0. Remember.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar