Fishercam: Griffin to corner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i would much rather have it looking like the second option, because i think that finnegan has the tools to succeed and he showed that last year

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah but atleast for this year it's not gonna happen. Harper was paid to much to be a #3 CB and Pac's situation is unsettled.

3. Nine

Nine Starter

Pssst...PAtitansfan53.....

I hate to break it to you, but I believe Paul Williams' nickname in college was "The Freak". He's gonna be mad at you if you go giving it away before he even steps on the field.

4. nine... several of us have already talked to him about that... but he hasnt changed it so reinforcement might be a good thing

5. DJB

DJB Starter

I'm not expecting any magic:)

6. hows about elfinmagic?

7. DJB

DJB Starter

It seems like in the past 10 years there are 5 guys in the draft who have the nickname "The Freak". They need to retire that nickname

8. i thought that Chris Henrys was the mutant because of the 230 pounder running a 4.3 40

9. DJB

DJB Starter

Who is more of a liability? Lamont or Hill

10. nobody said anything about LT having any talent!!!! where in the world did u get that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar