Fishercam: Griffin to corner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yes i agree, that is a very good report and he is very very fast

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I remember Finnegan in the Eagles game...he was incredible. He was easily running stride for stride on go routes with WR's, and had a nice break up when they threw at him. With Harper and Hill, then Finnegan, I just don't see the need to move Griffin there, considering how bad we need a safety to get with it.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yeah plus he was going up against one of the fastest if not THE fastest receivers in the game. Stallworth

4. stallworth is definately not the fastest receiver in the league, maybe for the eagles but definately not the league, and this is why i dont understand the move for griffin to go CB when many like me thing Finnegan is proven at the position, big joe even asked fisher on the Friday night show if Finnegan was going to start after that and he said that Hill would, so even the people on channel 2 felt the same way

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Hes among the fastest.

If hes running straight and going full speed and gets passed you its over.

6. yea but i would rather be trying to catch him than ginn or moss thats for sure, i never knew that stallworth was very fast, im gonna check that out when i get madden 08

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yeah Stallworth is super fast in Madden

98 speed 98 acceleration

8. holy crap... i never knew that i thought that it was always just like moss way far ahead of everyone...

is stallworth a true #1 like does he have good hands?

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

He has decent hands.

I wanted him so bad during free agency.. We never had a really fast receiver who could stretch the defense.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/001tIXtD5mw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/001tIXtD5mw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

10. yea i kno what u mean

thats y there right before the draft i got back on the ginn bandwagon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar