Fishercam: Griffin to corner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

Meachem!

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

If Thompson is still a starter this year I'll finally lose faith in Jeff Fisher.

He is the worst safety in football.:rolleyes:

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I think Thompson will start untill Pacman comes back, then Griffin will be moved to S and LT will get the boot. :goodbad:

4. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Top Pick Griffin to Start at Corner

SUMMARY: When the Titans rookies hit the field today for the first time, first-round pick Michael Griffin will line up at corner instead of safety where he played most of his time at Texas. "We feel like he has corner skills and we know he can play the other positions," Coach Jeff Fisher said. "So we want to get him as familiar as we possibly can at the position as soon as we can. I think he is best suited to play (cornerback). That's what we're doing, and I believe it is going to work out."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

OK this is the right place to put this now.

Guys I really think this is a good idea.

Gunny Im sorry but I think Lamont Thompson's problem wasn't himself it was Rey.

I believe that if we start Thompson at FS hes going to do much better because he dosen't have to help Rey also.

When Pac comes back we should move Mike back to Safety tho.
    ______

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Like Sand through an hourglass these are the days of a Titans fan

[​IMG]

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

As for Reynaldo and LT, we'll see.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Ryan

Have to help Hill? That's the scheme. Thompson is caught out of position all the time, turned around... he takes bad angles, he's slow... He doesn't wrap up... He's underneath help... it goes with the territory. Hill isn't all that... he won't look back at the ball... I know that...but it's no excuse for Thompson.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Exactly. I mean its just my opinion.. Lamont shows flashes of a good player.. then we lose Samari and Woolfolk gets the start and bam. Hes horrible. Now is that because he does suck or is it because he cant carry the load of Safety and helping out the other corner.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Put Lamont Thompson in socks outside LP field.

He'd see what the fans think of him then. I'd get on a plane right now if you could guarantee I'd get to slap him upside the head with a 10lb salmon.

I'd really like to do that.:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar