Fishercam: Griffin to corner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Still think fisher is a great coach?

Watch how this works out. He's only the 19th pick in the whole damn draft so let's dick around with him all that we can. :rolleyes:

2. i agree rolltide, this move really pisses me off the be completely honest, and im going to be even madder if it is LT that is getting the starting position, i hope that brian scott can beat him out of it

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Bryan Scott ^

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

[​IMG]

Everyone keep thinkin were going to suck. Its fun to read

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I was only joking. Hopefully Griffin can play corner like Jeff said.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I would think it's safer to expose a rookie at corner than at safety. With Pacman gone, as others have said, that might be the thinking to get him some game experience, and still have a safety behind him to cover his mistakes. That being said, I still believe LT is a bad player. I remember the Ravens game where he blew the deep coverage for an easy TD, and the Colts game also where the receiver ran right by him. Have you ever noticed he doesn't ever seem to anticipate and give any help to our corners either? The only time he makes decent plays are at the end of the game when teams are throwing up prayers. He is certainly not great in run support either. I don't believe he can be coached out of his problems, but I think Hill can be, just a matter of technique, as he seems to run with the receiver well, he just doesn't get his head around. If anything he fronts the man too much...and needs to give a bit of space to react. Finnegan is so sick fast, that he has to be on the field this year. Let's hope this is the end of the Nickey/LT reign, and that Griffin eventually moves to safety. Let's also hope a great DE falls into our lap before the season starts.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

My bet is Calvin Lowry.:yes:

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i know right? this is gotitans.com right? not Coltsown.com?

thought so....disapointing fans...

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:biglaugh:
    fearless prediction.

Lamont Thompson looks so much worse on the field when you are up close so you can see him lumber around like a tourette's patient with an acid hangover.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar