"Fisher's Future" News Update Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24

24 Starter

My gut tells me Fisher will be back. My gut has a 60% hit rate.

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agreed with you there and here....whether Bud actually does this is an entirely different subject.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I'd rather have any change than stagnation. Take the Vols for example.. after Fulmer's gone, two struggling seasons.. but at least there's renewed interest because the philosophy's changing.. anything is better than watching reruns every weekend.

4. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I agree I don't think Bud does it...that would mean swallowing his pride. But I don't see how you can ask a coach to come in here and get the most out of the team without doing that. I'm hoping Vince is cut when Fisher if fired and we wash our hands of all of it, but not holding my breath on that.

5. hokie77

hokie77 Camp Fodder

If Adams decides to replace Fisher, he should let the new coach decide immediately whether he wants to keep VY or go in a different direction. Adams should not be making this call.

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Hence my original post about this being an interesting couple to few weeks.

Time will tell.

7. iQon

iQon Starter

[​IMG]

But this isn't all on Bud Adams. Doesn't Fish have an option this year? He would have as much control over his fate as Bud. And I think he said it would be resolved soon. Sounds like he has no intention of even trying to smooth things over, he'll just take his ball... and Kerry... and leave regardless of what the old man wants.

Sucks for him. He could have had the upper hand on Bud and Vince. He could have been the victim here. All he had to do? Stick to his original statement that we were moving on as a team. But he kept taking jabs at Vince for no reason.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

yep..hopefully tomorrow night we are all debating on who our next HC should be. I think we can all agree it's time for Fish and the Titans to go different ways. We can debate the rest of the offseason later.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Fish fry time!

10. vinceisalive

vinceisalive Camp Fodder

Agree wholeheartedly. A Fisher-less Titans team is better because we have Vince and a coach that wants to let Vince use his broken-down legs? Ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar