"Fisher's Future" News Update Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

It's just time for a change at head coach!

2. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

I don't believe Fisher ever coaches a team with VY in the locker room again.

3. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

The only way I think it makes sense to bring Collins back is if we draft a rookie QB like Mallett. Mainly because their styles are similar. I don't believe he can come in an start 16 games, but he's been in the league for so long, there is nothing he hasn't seen. That is a lot of information to pass on to a rookie. Now the other side of this is the rookie has to be willing to learn and ask.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

'the Diva' was pretty real bad at that. he's from the "can't nobody tell me nothing" school of QBing and modern dude dance.

5. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

That wasn't the first time he hooked me up. The week Collins started when You had his minor injury, I think Moss' first week.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

My insider just told me that we're going 8-8 in 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar