Fisher's Monday Press Conference

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

"As long as were winning, Hood will remain the starter."

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

I'm still uncertain if CJ was actually out of bounds or not. The thing for me is, his heel appeared as if it could have been up off the ground and when you are looking from a camera that is to his right (our left), it would look out of bounds like that. It doesnt bother me though, some things in football are about luck and you can't always get the right call. Sometimes it doesn't go our way, sometimes it does.

:ha:

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

rules of replay state that "un questionable video PROOF" is required to overturn an on the field call. Certainly there was an ammount of uncertaintiy about his right heel on the left sideline.

IMO I believe Fisher who said his heel did not touch the ground. he would have been cutting right and on his toes doing it.

But it did work out the best for the Titans and it scrubbe a couple more minutes off the clock before we got the TD.

4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Why do we lie to ourselves? He was painfully obviously out of bounds.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not if his right heel did not plant he wasn't, Flacco wasn't called for a safety cause he did not plant his leg out of bounds, although he did swing it over the boundry, the lucky unibrow that he is.

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Yeah, but he did plant his foot out of bounds. Watch the game again. It was really obvious if you saw the entire play from the facing forward angle. You have to watch the whole play because in most replays, they stop the footage right before he plants. None of us wanted to believe he did, but he did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar