Fitzgerald and Polamalu both on cover of Madden

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by psychotictitan, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

So basically you hate everything microsoft makes, ok...
    -Microsoft has made their system affordable by not FORCING the customer to buy all the extra crap that the ps3 comes with. Why would I buy a blu-ray player for 199.99 when I get the same movies(albeit less quality but not noticable with my upconverter) cheaper and on a dvd player which is only 20 dollars. Believe me your disc can get scratched especially the older ones.
    -I know I'm not going to change your mind since your so deadset in your views, just thought I would give you a different perspective.

2. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

my question is how do you know this when you dont own the technology?

and i am not deadset in my ways. if you could prove points that are valid my "ways" could change.
    did i know that xbox has a bigger game library then ps3? yes i did (mainly because it was out for two years longer then ps3)
    when putting together a home entertainment system a dual purpose machine that offers games and movies is a better way to go. instead of having two machines pulling power.
    when going between standard dvd and blu ray there is a HUGE difference between the two. not only in picture quality but also sound quality. if you have surround sound (which i do) i would want the most for my money. blu ray offers that. standard dvd does not.
    if you are using a standard xbox, it cant even deliver the sound in a digital format. (fiber optic or coaxial)this is going off of pictures that i have looked at online of xbox 360..granted i dont own one..
    and the biggest issue is that you have to "pay" to use the online service. which just adds more cost to your system. granted, in playstation store, you have to buy add ons and such, but to get on line with xbox, you need live. how is that not taking money out of consumers pockets? and i am sure there are people who dont game online...but most do.

so if you can give me some true facts on how xbox is a fair greater machine then playstation, that would be great. i await my ways to be reset...unlike the red ring of death

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Smiley, I have to say... You're really not helping the Xbox argument here.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GMITTS

wow...is all i can say to this:lol::wink2:

5. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

So, when do the player ratings for madden come out? Can't believe that rated Slaton with higher speed than CJ. I also read where they're gonna make the skill range much wider and make everyone who's not a superstar suck alot more. Dunno if I like that or not.

6. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

I never said xbox was better, I was just responding to the fact that you usually bash anything that starts with xbox.

In response to your first question: When blu-rays first came out they did not have the thick layer that they do now that protects the blu-ray. They need it because of the fact that the blu-ray disck reads very close to the top.

Again I'm not speaking for a 360 per say, but just in general some of the points you were making. I happen to own an HD-DVD upconverter that I am happy with at the moment. I don't need a blu-ray player anytime soon especially when dvd is so cheap. If the difference was like from VHS to DVD then yes, I would, but there is not as much noticable difference between DVD and Blu-Ray.

As far as paying for the service, it does cost money, but not that much. Only 50 dollars a year means about 4 dollars a month, which is very affordable even to someone that isnt an adult.

As far as sound goes, I run my optical cable from the T.V. to my surround sound system and it controls all of it.

In the end I could care less about arguing over two consoles. I intend to buy a PS3 anway when it comes down in price, just because it has some games that I like and blu-ray.

7. GMITTS

[​IMG]
    and by mine..i mean PS3

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

You whippersnappers and your new fangled video games. Just gimme my Time Pilot and I'm good to go...
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

More proof that the Titans are hated. We don't really have a superstar other than Chris Johnson, so I guess the Titans will suck on Madden if that's true.

I still hate the PS3, so don't get ahead of yourself! ;)

10. GMITTS

ahh..we cant all be perfect...
    :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar