Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Fitzmagic??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Jun 14, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    He's definitely a good backup. Anybody think we'll see some Fitzmagic with all of our offensive weapons?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    There's no telling. I hope Locker will be the guy all the time.
    GoT high fives this.
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $82
    I sure as hell hope not, if we had any inkling that Locker might not pan out, we should have just kept Hass at the price because, as sad as it is to say, Hass was/is a much more consistent/better passer than Fitz.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    Fitzmagic can turn to Fitztragic at the blink of an eye

[IMG]
    JCBRAVE and CJtheBeast high five this.
  5. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114

Naw
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  6. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    Fitz didn't have the receivers we have here in TN. He's got an arm and he can put it on the spot. His issue was being clutch.

I think it depends on the rest of the pieces if he'd be able to lead us to the promised land. If we have a solid running game and he has time, I think he'd be deadly in our scheme. If our defense is stout we could score 6 a quarter most games.
  7. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    I hope Locker is the truth too, but even if he is, what if there's a time where we have to rely on Fitzmagic.

Hasselbeck was great to have. He got us through some tough times.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $82

Fitz best year was last year, thats with a better running game and around same to better level of receivers. He has been in the league 9 years, he isn't getting any better.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    His problem in Buffalo was bad, costly, interceptions at the worst possible time. Do not see our better receivers fixing that problem.
    GoT high fives this.