Fitzpatrick May Have Been Best Free Agent Signing;

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GrandMajesty1, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

did anyone notice that after his TD to Preston, Fitz did Aaron's TD celebration? Or rather what state farm calls the 'discount doublecheck?'

didn't really understand nor appreciate that much... but yeah other then that he's looked good lol

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This will be our regular season plan

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think Fitz has done that before

4. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

I'll let it slide because he has a cool beard

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Haha i just thought I'd bring it back up to stir the pot! He's really a tough guy but being tough and not being injury prone is two different things!

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I like Fitz well enough, but I just don't get all the excitement over his preseason performance ... this is a guy that has a ton of starting experience, and is taking advantage of scrubs right now. He should be good against 2nd/3rd stringers, hell he was going against 1st stringers for the last few years (with moderate success)

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

I was curious how the Bengal crowd would react to Fitz in the second quarter. I guess if it was a regular season game, it would have mattered.

Remember, Fitz jumped onto the scene IN Cincinnati as a Bengal. He was Carson's backup and played decent - considering this was when the Bengals were still the Bungles. I remember hearing people call into the sports talk stations up here calling for the release of Carson and going with Fitz.

Bear in mind... it wasn't that Fitz was all that great/good, but he was a more "active" QB that this crowd hadn't witnessed in awhile. He was a bit more energetic than they had experienced in quite some time. I don't think they really won many games due to him, though.

Just thought it was relevant to Saturday's game since it was sort of a homecoming for Fitz.

8. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

Fitz is a hugh upgrade over Hass...no comparison here.

Hass should retire, his arm is shot.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Glad to hear you say it. He is tough indeed.

And where have you been?

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jail

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar