Fitzpatrick will beat Locker in camp with no problem.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I don't want to see another QB battle going into the season like last year. Locker is our guy. If he fails this year, then it shall be open to debate.

2. Sabomnim

Sabomnim Starter

You people are funny

Are you all forgetting how bad our line was

And don't give me the "but it was better against the pass" the line sucked all around
    Plus no run game

Fitz sucks. My wife and her whole family are bills fans
    I see plenty of bills game

They cheered when he got cut and laughed at me when we signed him

Locker will be starting no question

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I really don't see why everyone is all up on Fitz junk. The guy sucks.

If he was worth a damn, the Bills would have paid him what he wanted. You don't throw a way good QBs in this league without another QB to replace him with. Hes KFC v2.0

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Well if you don't like fitz, you better hope that surgically repaired shoulder of Locker's holds up and there isn't scar tissue to further interfere with accurate throws.

Should be an interesting year at QB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The only one of those that is a legitimate excuse is the o-line, but frankly, it's the biggest one too.

Locker came back on 11/25/12 and after that there were FOUR different starting lineups on the offensive line and other shuffling in-game. Four different lineups in six weeks. How is an offense suppose to function with that type of instability? No pass protection. Blitz pickup is nonexistent. Run blocking is more porous than usual.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

They are all excuses really. Injury was one I left out that is legit for not showing much. I AM really concerned he is still rehabbing a major shoulder surgery from a few months ago.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

WTF does Sheldon Cooper know about QB's

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It was his non-throwing shoulder and he played through it. I'm not worried about it.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Fitz sucked so bad they didn't even want to keep him around as a back up but the Locker haters think, "OH A SIGNING" and jump all over this.

10. pobo90

pobo90 LP Field Custodian

LOL the poster thinks everyone on our team but locker was the bees knees. cut him some slack dude. our team sucked past two years

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar