Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Fitzpatrick will beat Locker in camp with no problem.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Mar 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    He's not bad at all. Even in his worse season last year he was still an above average. He's one year removed from putting up pro bowl numbers.
  2. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,494
    You're not coming through.
  3. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,494
    Huh?
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,938
    He threw more interceptions than touchdowns in October, November, December and January in 2011. No wonder the Pro Bowl is a joke.
    Scarecrow, Ghost and Stan high five this.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $88
    i encourage threads like this so at seasons end we got the whole pile of mouth breathers confined to one thread and the one dildo with the avatar.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  6. sikwiddit Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,277
    Jake locker, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Grounds keeper Willie..Doesn't really matter as long as the Titans win games, I don't care who is starting at Qb.
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.
  7. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    LOOK AT THE TEAM SURROUNDING QB'S LIKE RUSSELL WILSON AND KAEPERNICK!!!!! you people drive me crazy with these dumb ass comparisons!!!
  8. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $168
    Did I miss something? We are talking about Fitzpatrick, the same guy that pretty much sucked with the Bills. Now he signed with us and we expect him to come in and be a good starter?
    Unless we start the season 0-6 or Locker gets injured Fitzpatrick will warm the bench. The guy is a solid backup QB. Nothing more.
  9. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $436
    Fitz is clearly better holding the clipboard than Rusty.
  10. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $88
    The ironic part about all these posters cheering for Fitz are the same ones that knocked Hass, what exactly do you think we got from Buffalo?

Answer: Hass with facial hair.
    DaFunkYMonkeY high fives this.