Fitzpatrick will beat Locker in camp with no problem.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Problem is that he might be cleared to throw by then. Last I read he will miss all mini camps and wont be ready till preseason. Jake really needs those reps with his WRs.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've not read much about his timetable.

If Locker is down, the Rifle may make his move. :brow:

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm ready for the rifle

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Clear on tv huh? During training camp?

:crazy:

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

All NFL teams make their roster decisions based on how things look on TV. Hadn't you heard?

6. amy

amy Starter

What we need is a soothsayer to say a sooth about our QBs. Then we wouldn't have to read all these idiotic threads. The soothsayer could just tell us which is going to do the best job. Does anyone know an accurate soothsayer? :D

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

He didnt get hurt taking hits. And I'm not talking about being able to work better under pressure in order to stay injury free. He does a good job of avoiding the big hits for the most part. I'm talking about getting rid of the ball too soon on third down when he has more time to hold the ball but instead throws it to his underneath guy for a 3 yard gain when you needed 6 for a first down. Defenses last year bated him big time in those situations!

8. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

If Fitz beats out Locker, we have bigger problems than we thought.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Actually not really... Next year will hopefully we a good year for QBs, its best to draft a QB when there is sure-fired talent to be had....

I never root for a loss, but I just don't know if Lock is capable of being an NFL QB. My gut tells me he's not, so I'm actually not expecting much 'good' to come from him next year.

My biggest fear is actually we get stuck to him for a couple more years after that because of a rejuvenated O-line, solid 1-2 punch run game, and D, (which is all very possible) only to learn when we lean on him for big games, he overthrows it, much to tune of this past year.

10. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Not having a franchise QB is about the biggest problem a team could have. Look at Arizona! The only way Locker doesnt start is injury. Munch is betting the franchise on his first number 1 pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar